Love this....do you have fooey or some other substance on your line? Gabriel likes to play his own game of fetch and grabbing with the cord and is trying to put it in his mouth of course all while walking as you demonstrate. Using a louder "fooey" works usually but I am going to place the actual product on my line. I think this is because it is new to him - only had the cord on him 3-4 times by now.
Love this....do you have fooey or some other substance on your line? Gabriel likes to play his own game of fetch and grabbing with the cord and is trying to put it in his mouth of course all while walking as you demonstrate. Using a louder "fooey" works usually but I am going to place the actual product on my line. I think this is because it is new to him - only had the cord on him 3-4 times by now.
ReplyDelete