Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Growl

This evening Iko started to bark and growl without any reason I could see. Should I ignore this? Or how should I address it?

5 comments:

  1. Put you fingers around his muzzle and squeeze as you say in a disapproving tone, "Phoohey!" If the behavior continues, repeat in a firmer voice. If the behavior continues, again and do either Quiet Time or kennel him. Cover his kennel with a sheet an let him process.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put you fingers around his muzzle and squeeze as you say in a disapproving tone, "Phoohey!" If the behavior continues, repeat in a firmer voice. If the behavior continues, again and do either Quiet Time or kennel him. Cover his kennel with a sheet an let him process.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will discuss this more today when we walk. This behavior is NOT allowed, at all, and is easier to address NOW while Iko is young.

    See you at 9:30 am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will discuss this more today when we walk. This behavior is NOT allowed, at all, and is easier to address NOW while Iko is young.

    See you at 9:30 am.

    ReplyDelete