Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Good-bye comments from Lori Knowles as Copper, her puppy, has graduated!

May 3, 2016

The Mannerly Puppy curriculum is an exceptional program. This is the second dog that I have trained with Roxanne. By using this program, we have roughed in more than basic obedience commands at an early age. He is learning how to behave and be a valuable part of our family. These few weeks of raising Copper, with Raya's (our trained adult dog) help, has been easy, in comparison to training our puppy, Raya the” Pistol”.

The time spent training a puppy is well worth the investment that will last the dog’s lifetime. I encourage you to stick with the stuff in the training no matter what kind of dog you have. If you have a hard, alpha dog, like Raya, do not get discouraged. I would not change who she is, because through training, she became my companion dog.

Be open and honest with Roxanne, because you have chosen well to train with her.

Best wishes to you!


















Lori Knowles & Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment