The Mannerly Puppy Class with Roxanne has truly been a blessing for me to finally experience in person with my own puppy Angel. As a breeder of Labrador Retrievers for over 20 years, I've had my share of puppies personally and for others. I work diligently with all of our puppies to be well-rounded and prepared to go to their homes at 8 weeks of age. I have found that Roxanne's Mannerly Puppy Class is the perfect extension in continuing that training for our puppies.
This is the most comprehensive puppy class that I have ever seen or attended. Angel & I really enjoyed the serious needful techniques and commands presented as play and light hearted interaction as a precursor for more formal training. I was quite impressed with the early introduction of those skills. I am anxious to see the ease of connection with the training coming up in the Foundation Class level.
Thank You Roxanne for packing so much valuable training into the Mannerly Puppy Class. To my knowledge no other puppy class so thoroughly covers this amount & application of skills. Through the disciplines taught at this level, Angel at 16 weeks old is a joy to live with. Not an unruly, out of control, obnoxious puppy.
Bottom line is - this class teaches manageable techniques to live sanely with a puppy from 8 weeks to 16 weeks old SUCCESSFULLY !!! I fully endorse Roxanne's Mannerly Puppy Course for all my new puppy owners and promote her through my correspondence & website.
Thank You!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment