Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Testimonial from John Moon - owner of Gabriel

I couldn't be more pleased with Roxanne and this Puppytime! class.  I highly recommend the training but you need to be dedicated and practice on a regular basis and be as consistent as possible.  Through this training, I could feel myself connecting to my dog and him reading me.  Of course he is all over the place because he is a puppy and he won't get it perfect but that's all part of the fun.

Do yourself a favor and practice the quiet time activity over and over with your dog in different places with different levels of distractions.  I have never seen a dog calm down with an exercise like this ever before and this is not the first puppy or dog I have trained.

What's even better, is this quiet time exercise, and all of the other exercises/learning here for that matter, is done with no treats and only praise.  My dog is learning with his brain - NOT his mouth or tummy! Oh, and I'm learning too!  Good luck!

Link to Gabe doing Quiet Time in HIGH distraction location

No comments:

Post a Comment